Six performance advantages of handheld spectrometers
* More convenient operation
1. Light weight, small size, ergonomic handle design, equipped with a special instrument cover, easier to grasp, more convenient for field use.
2, 270 ° can rotate 5 inch high-definition screen, support multi-point control, can be clearly displayed under any light.
3. Sealed integrated design, with waterproof and dustproof function, can be used continuously in harsh environment.
4. There is no need to prepare a sample, and the surface of the object to be measured can be directly measured. The instrument can be used for quick tests in hand, or for long-term detailed testing of samples using a test stand.
* More outstanding performance
1. Non-destructive rapid detection, alignment is measured, the result and alloy grade can be reported in one second. The performance is comparable to that of a desktop computer, and the detection effect is fast and accurate.
2. Simultaneous detection of titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, gallium, germanium, zirconium, niobium, molybdenum, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, indium, tin, antimony, thorium, tantalum, Tungsten, thorium, platinum, gold, lead, bismuth, magnesium, aluminum, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, and can be customized according to customer needs and additional elements.
3. Ultra-near optical path design, the instrument does not need to be filled with helium, and can detect light elements starting from Mg, which can fully meet the needs of specific users.
* More powerful power
1. With optional oversized 27000mAH lithium battery, the battery life can reach three days. And equipped with AC and car chargers to ensure power supply.
2. Built-in memory battery, keep changing the battery.
* Higher-end configuration
The introduction of the four core technologies of the micro light tube, Fast-SDD detector, micro digital signal multi-channel processor and intelligent analysis module makes it have similar test accuracy on the desktop.
Adopting ultra-high frequency and large memory, large storage space, can store massive data. The new self-developed digital multi-channel technology guarantees a maximum effective spectrum counting of 500k cps per second.
Collimation filtering system, its combination reaches the limit of 12 groups, to meet the detection needs of customers under different conditions.
High-definition camera, observe the sample test position at any time, make the measurement more accurate.
* Safer protection
1. Intelligent three-color early warning system: LED three-color long light strip design, 360-degree no dead angle display. When the power is turned on, the green light is on, the test red light is blinking, the equipment fault is yellow, and the instrument status is clear at a glance.
2. Triple security protection function:
a: Automatic induction, the instrument does not work without samples, and there is no radiation leakage.
b: Use thick protective test wall to effectively prevent scattering.
c: A protective safety cover is provided to prevent scattering from surrounding light substrates.
3. Safety interlocking device. When the software can't be controlled to close, gently press it to protect your safety for the first time and guard the final level.
* Smarter software
1. The EXPLORER 5000 alloy analyzer is equipped with professional application software specifically for the alloy industry. It has the characteristics of intelligence, high sensitivity, short test time, and easy operation.
2. Brand new intelligent software, one-button intelligent operation, dual-mode design (user mode and expert mode). One-click identification of sample material in user mode; expert mode can perform in-depth analysis operations such as adding elements and adding specific curves.
3. Built-in strength correction method to correct the deviation caused by samples with different geometric states and uneven structural density.
Military-grade high-strength protection box, with good moisture-proof, shock-proof and pressure-proof three-proof function, can be used as rescue tools in emergency situations
Large horseshoe-shaped integrated battery: 27000mAh capacity, extending the test time by 3 times, and can also be used as a seat bracket
Portable Bluetooth printer to print data in situ
One to four vehicle charger, extend the charging times in the field
Portable and pedestal stand provide customers with more options
EXPLORER 3000 Handheld Hazardous Element Analyzer
手持式光谱仪 )是天瑞仪器结合10年手持XRF技术研发经验，集中了光电子、微电子、半导体和计算机等多项技术，研制出具有自主知识产权的全新一代手持XRF产品。 The Explorer EXPLORER handheld X fluorescence analyzer ( handheld spectrometer ) is a combination of 10 years of R & D experience in handheld XRF technology, focusing on a number of technologies such as optoelectronics, microelectronics, semiconductors and computers. Generation XRF products. The EXPLORER 3000F Handheld XRF Hazardous Element Analyzer is a hand-held detection analyzer specially developed by Skyray Instruments for the RoHS industry. The instrument introduces digital multi-channel technology, which makes the detection limit lower, the stability is higher, the application area is wider, and the performance is comparable to that of a desktop computer; the compact and portable volume makes the detection work simpler and easier.
After the EU toy directive was promulgated and implemented, Skyray XRF series products quickly became a powerful guarantee for toy manufacturers to conduct toy safety testing. Tianrui's new generation EXPLORER 3000F handheld XRF harmful element analyzer is more convenient to use and more widely used. Can be used for the production of materials for electronic components and components; third-party assessment of suppliers of electronic components and raw materials; testing and verification of packaging materials; testing and verification of hazardous substances for various batteries; and various toys, stationery, children Testing of supplies and gifts; unobstructed and unlimited space testing of large-volume parts; precise positioning of fine parts to eliminate interference; non-destructive testing of valuables, etc.
RoHS industry application
Waste electronic appliances recycling
Machinery manufacturing and processing
Packaging materials production
Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine
Advantages of instrument application
Detection elements: analysis of 9 heavy metal elements
Professional: Dedicated version of analysis software for harmful elements, using intelligent one-button test and intelligent judgment function
* Extra large sample test
When the sample volume is too large and cannot be cut and sampled, ordinary desktop instruments cannot effectively test for harmful elements such as ROHS. At this time, the EXPLORER 3000 can display its magical power and directly test its surface, which is more convenient and quick to use and greatly improves the detection efficiency.
* Toy sample test
There are many kinds of toy samples, and the test volume is large. Repeated sampling, laboratory testing takes too long. The EXPLORER 3000 can be used for field testing, which greatly shortens the production cycle and saves production time.
* Packaging material test
Toy packaging materials have larger dimensions, more styles, and more ink on the outside. Testing cannot be performed quickly and comprehensively using a regular desktop computer. The EXPLORER 3000 can be operated by hand, and the detection points can be selected arbitrarily. The operation is faster and more flexible, and the detection results are more accurate and comprehensive.
* Recycling of waste electrical and electronic appliances
For the recycling and utilization of waste electronic and electrical products, the EXPLORER 3000 can conduct on-site inspection and rapid classification of a large number of electronic waste.
EXPLORER 5000 Handheld Alloy Analyzer
Fast and accurate analysis of alloy grades and elements in the field
式光谱仪 )是天瑞仪器结合10年手持式研发经验，集中了光电子、微电子、半导体和计算机等多项技术，研制出具有自主知识产权的，全新一代手持XRF产品。 The Explorer EXPLORER handheld X fluorescence spectrometer (handheld spectrometer ) is a combination of 10 years of handheld R & D experience from Skyray Instruments, focusing on many technologies such as optoelectronics, microelectronics, semiconductors and computers. It has developed a new generation of independent intellectual property rights. Handheld XRF products. 式光谱仪 )是最先使用全新大屏高分辨率液晶显示屏及新型数字多道数据处理器的手持合金分析仪。 The EXPLORER 5000 handheld XRF alloy analyzer (hand - held spectrometer ) is the first handheld alloy analyzer to use a new large-screen high-resolution LCD display and a new digital multi-channel data processor. The ultra-low detection limit makes the performance of the handheld analyzer comparable to that of a desktop computer; the instrument is small in size and light in weight and can be carried around for measurement, suitable for the analysis of various types of alloy samples.
Application of alloy industry
Precious metal alloy
Iron and steel smelting
Scrap metal recycling
Machinery manufacturing and processing
Boiler pressure vessel
Advantages of instrument application
Detect elements: can analyze 40 elements at the same time
Professional: Alloy-specific analysis software, using intelligent one-button test
* Intelligent alloy library with more than 500 brands
EXPLORER 5000 can accurately detect various precious metal alloys, high and low alloy steels, stainless steels, tool steels, chromium / molybdenum steels, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, nickel / cobalt heat resistant alloys, titanium alloys, copper alloys, bronzes, zinc alloys, tungsten alloys Wait, non-destructive testing, you can know the composition and alloy grade of the material in 1 second. It can also quickly identify aluminum and magnesium light alloy grades, and perform reliability identification (PMI) and confirmation of materials to accurately control the quality of materials.
* Material reliability identification
In the production of alloy materials and the processing of mechanical equipment, the identification of materials and element detection are inseparable.
EXPLORER 5000 professional non-destructive testing can effectively prevent raw material mixing and eliminate unnecessary losses.
* Quality control in industrial production process
EXPLORER 5000 professional non-destructive testing can be used for quality control and management in the production process of high temperature and high pressure industries such as steel smelting and boilers to ensure the quality of materials; identification of alloy components in high-tech industries such as shipbuilding and aerospace to ensure product quality and safety; In power industry and other related national economy and people's livelihood industries, the equipment components are identified to ensure that they are up to standard and ensure the safety of the equipment.
* Scrap metal recycling and reuse
For the scrap metal recycling and utilization industry, the EXPLORER 5000 can perform on-site inspection and rapid sorting of large amounts of metal scrap. It can be used for the recovery of backlog steel in warehouses; metal classification at scrap purchase stations; recycling of scrap metal such as turning chips or planing chips. It is a powerful weapon for metal identification and steel identification in the waste metal recycling industry.
EXPLORER 7000 handheld ore analyzer
With more than 20 years of research and development experience in X-ray fluorescence spectrometer (hand-held spectrometer), Skyray's new generation of handheld XRF ore analyzer-Explorer EXPLORER 7000 has once again brought a revolution in the field of analysis. The EXPLORER 7000 introduces digital multi-channel technology, which has lower detection limit, higher stability, wider range of applications, and performance comparable to desktop computers. The compact and portable volume is used for multi-element detection and analysis in prospecting, prospecting and various types of geological mineral samples. 2. Fully play a role in the analysis of slag refining, making prospecting easier and easier.
Geological and mining industry application advantages
Detection elements: Standard configuration can detect more than 30 elements, and at the same time, detection elements can be added according to customer needs
Professional: Ore-specific analysis software, using intelligent one-button testing
* Personalized work mode
A variety of ore sample mode selection and unlimited number of modes can be added freely, and the working mode can be customized according to customer needs.
* Accurately define mine boundaries
Built-in GPS function, can search satellite signals at any time in the field, can record the measured latitude, longitude and altitude at any time during the test, determine the geographic location information of the sampling point, and save it with the test report.
* The obtained coordinate analysis data can be drawn into the ore distribution map of the mine, so as to quickly survey a large range of mining areas, accurately grasp the direction of the veins, define the boundaries of the mines, prioritize the mining of rich areas, and greatly improve production efficiency.
* Built-in Bluetooth function, after configuring the Bluetooth printer, it can realize the function of “measure while testing” in-situ test in key mining areas.
* Fully mine value
The high-definition camera can make more intuitive observation of the detected veins or points, and accurately manage and control the mining process, and detect the ore grade at any time.
* Accurate and fast analysis of raw ore, concentrate and tailings in the beneficiation process, providing a basis for determining the value of ore grade determination, mineral trade, processing and reuse.
* Environmental monitoring
Monitoring and detection of heavy metals in the soil around the mining mine, assessing the restoration of the mining environment, and monitoring the surrounding environment of the mine to the greatest extent.
EXPLORER 9000 Handheld Soil Heavy Metal Analyzer
The Explorer EXPLORER handheld X fluorescence analyzer is a new generation of handheld XRF products with independent intellectual property rights. Skyray Instrument combines 10 years of research and development experience in handheld XRF technology, focusing on many technologies such as optoelectronics, microelectronics, semiconductors and computers.
The EXPLORER 9000 handheld XRF (Handheld Spectrometer) soil heavy metal analyzer is the first handheld handheld soil heavy metal analyzer using a new large-screen high-resolution LCD display and a new digital multi-channel data processor. EXPLORER 9000 can perform in-situ testing and remediation analysis of soil pollutants, and can effectively detect heavy metal elements such as mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, vanadium, chromium, and manganese in polluted soil. Can be customized according to customer needs to increase detection elements. Not only is the instrument small and light, and it can be carried around for measurement; it has excellent performance, comparable to a desktop computer, and can easily determine even the soil with low heavy metal content.
Application fields of environmental protection soil industry
General Survey of Soil Pollution and Environmental Assessment
Emergency treatment of soil pollution
Advantages of instrument application
Detection elements: Simultaneous detection of mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, vanadium, chromium, manganese and other elements, and can be customized to increase the detection elements
Professional: Heavy metal analysis software, using intelligent one-button test and intelligent judgment function
It can effectively detect heavy metal elements such as mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, vanadium, chromium, manganese in contaminated soil, and it can also customize additional detection elements according to customer needs.
* Survey of soil heavy metals
Built-in GPS function, you can search satellite signals at any time in the field, determine the geographical location information of sampling points, quickly survey the soil geological contaminated area in a large area, establish a pollution map, and monitor the pollution situation in each area in real time. Carry out environmental assessment of heavy metal pollution on all types of agricultural land, residential land, commercial land and industrial land.
* Emergency treatment after soil heavy metal pollution
Commonly used for emergency treatment after pollution incidents. It can quickly and abnormally track pollution anomalies, effectively find "stain" zones, delineate the boundaries of polluted areas, and conduct real-time surveys.
* Help soil remediation in contaminated areas
Classify pollution zones, delineate key soil contaminated areas, perform key optimal treatment according to the divided areas, improve screening efficiency, and monitor soil remediation in polluted areas in real time. Hand-held spectrometer